La La La La La La

The intro BGM hurts my hears. The song would be great with a different BGM.

HedgeTales: Westopolis HedgeTales: Westopolis

Good Start so far.

Not too bad for a Start. Expand and work on the animation and it can become better.

Also it seems NO one else sees the references to Shadow The Hedgehog game.

These Zombies Can Socket! These Zombies Can Socket!

The game refuses to load at all.

omegafinal responds:

Due to the fact the game runs on HTML5, your browser has to support it. Using the latest version of Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc. is recommended. Other than that, I'm not sure why it wouldn't run.

Ninjufo Ninjufo

Neat Game

Interesting game so far, Even though I could not find the last 2 crates :<. Nice mix of puzzle and action. Upgrades would be a nice touch.

-Tetris Deluxe- -Tetris Deluxe-

Good start, but needs work

Type A works great, and is spot on. Type B is bugged beyond control. The blocks move 2 spaces and you have no way of rotating the pieces around. I only got 1 layer gone by pure luck on that one.

Also I have to hit enter twice on the select Type screen. That's not fun.

Also maybe find a way to spice up the game a bit by adding special blocks that do different things. Like ones the explode and removes pieces!

JKAmovies responds:

Game B is supposed to be that way. . .

It says at the bottom of the screen to press enter when complete. it's just an insurance that you're ready =/

The second one will have many new features like that.

Thanks for the comment.

Sonic SatAM Theme (Metal) Sonic SatAM Theme (Metal)

Wowzer

This is incredible to find more SatAM fans. Great job, but the notes are just a tad to short. Also the main part of the song sound like Overdrive, but not quite? Is that a correct guess, and if its not in overdrive, I would love to hear it overdriven.

Classic Pinup Classic Pinup

She looks so sad though.